Sunday, November 13, 2005

Am I "The One" or "One of the Many Ones"?

Another online Quiz results. This time the quiz is to find out What Matrix persona are you ? I found this quiz in blogosphere on Jaya Jha's homepage. The author of quiz is TrinityKills. An interesting thing to do, at least for me as I like Matrix a lot and have seen it soooo many times. The quiz results says that I am Neo, I am "The One". I was so excited to see this result. The mere feeling of being "The One" was so great and challenging. Afterall the responsibility to save the world, to save the human race lies on my shoulders now. Suddenly I became active on a Sunday afternoon and started thinking about how I will proceed from now onwards. But then, I am not "The Only One". The results also display the statistics, which goes like this:

3577 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 12478 times.
29% of people had this result.

So, I gotta find all these supposed "The One"s and make a team of humans pledged to save the world from those damn machines. The overall results of the quiz are also pretty deceiving. It says that most of people who took this quiz are Neo (29% Neo, 16% Morpheus, 11% Trinity, 11% Agent Smith, 9% Cypher, 7% Tank and some others too ). If we have so many Neos or "The One"s, then whats his importance anymore ? BTW, I am using a machine to type this too :).

You are Neo
You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
display a perfect fusion of heroism and
compassion.
What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: