Friday, November 11, 2005

My Girlfriend


A thought crossed my mind while reading the article in my earlier post and then thinking about this relationship stuff. The question is : Who has the potential to be one's partner/girlfriend ?

Let me first go through the traits of a potential partner:
1. The one with whom you like to spend most of your time of the day and is close to you.
2. The one to whom you can express your feelings.
3. The one who lets you do what you want to.
4. The one who does not interferes with your deeds and gives you your "personal space".
5. The one with whom you sleep.
6. The one whom you'd like to see every morning as soon as you wake up.

After a careful thought-process, brainstorming and checking all these requirements on the potential candidates for "My Girlfriend", I have given this privilege to my laptop, whom I call "My Lapi". Today I wont hesitate to express my deep love for My Lapi. And interesting thing is that there are qualities apart from above ones which are there in My Lapi and go in her favor e.g. she entertains me by songs and videos, keeps me in touch with the whole world, let me express myself through blogging, bears my frustrations and anger (when I am hard on keyboard) and never says a word. A small problem is to decide the gender of a laptop. Some may say M, some may say F. So, given this flexibility in the gender determination of a laptop and my own preferences, I have aptly granted her the status of my girlfriend. See her picture..how cute she looks. I love you sweetheart.....

4 comments:

Nidhi Rastogi said...

sm ppl have all the luck ;)

Twain said...

She's cute but I think you can do better :)

OptyMyst said...

I LOVE it! I always say to grab love where you can get it. A laptop will be nasty only *some* of the time. hehe.

Dreamer said...

Well, hope she serves you well ;)