Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Trip to Mountains

For quite sometime, I was getting the feel that I am not using my dear camera, Olympus C-765UZ anymore. This is very much unlike me. I can't live without my camera. So, motivated by my desire to take some good pictures and driven by my passion for photography, yesterday evening, I ventured outside to capture the fall colors. But it seems that Mother Nature had something else in her mind. The trees outside were not blooming with the beautiful natural fall color combinations. They are waiting ..and so are we. I will go on a trip again next weekend and see my luck.
But still, I managed to get some good snapshots of the natural scenery. Initially, the results were not good, but after a little adjustment with white balance, I was able to get some excellent shots. Check out some of the imags below.

1 comment:

Nidhi Rastogi said...

I liked all the pics that u emaild me..except the one with that huuge drain..found that one soo stinky:D...else i liked them all..