Monday, June 09, 2008

Blogs for Sale

Yes, no kidding..this is real as I feel from this email below, which I received 4 days ago. Someone is interested in buying my blog, since there has not been much activity here lately. This has come as a great surprise to me. For one reason, there are so many blogs in this blogosphere and hardly there are as many readers. Secondly, what made this gentleman interested in making this offer to my blog. My blog's title or address do not match any company, brand or product's name either. So I am wondering, why me...????

I have asked him these questions and he maybe kind enough to respond back to my email...I hope....!!!

Dear owner of justkanishk.blogspot.com,

I noticed that your blog "justkanishk.blogspot.com" hasn't been updated for a while. I'd like to buy this blog.

I assume that you are not interested in running it anymore.

I can buy this blog for $50.

What do you think?

ABCD XYZ
(Real name not shown intentionally)

No comments: