Thursday, December 06, 2007

I am a Yellow Crayon

The results of this another personality quiz, do not surprise me a lot. I think they are true to an extent...or rather I must say that since results are good, I am in agreement with them :D

You Are a Yellow Crayon


  • Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
  • You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
  • Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
  • While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.
  • Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

1 comment:

Nidhi Rastogi said...

you may be a yellow crayon...but when u color it's red..color of passion..it's sometime white..color of peace and sometimes blue..color of royalty..u color me all these!!!