Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Google Fight

A sheer example of the fact that "how crazy (or different) can someone think"....the concept of Google Fight. Just write two keywords and see which one gets more results. If you are wondering from where did I got this kool link..then lemme satiate your curious mind. Its the same Raluca Cozma, my source of those quizzes. She has this special talent of gathering kool stuff from the web. The first fight I created was between me and her, and she won.
Now use your creativity to make some interesting fights like, Steelers and Seahawks, Playboy and Penthouse, Honda and Toyota, Pamlea Anderson and Britney Spears etc etc.

7 comments:

Twain said...

You're something else -- if I ever become famous, it's gonna be because of you :)

Anon said...

cooooooooool......nice find...........i wonder what result it gives between apple and microsoft....

Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

Hey Komal..nice idea...I tried..Microsoft did beat Apple but if check out what happenes when you write Windows and Mac..:D

Anon said...

hey never got to thank you for this comment : "Hey star....fwd that 15 second clip of this potential jornalism award winner. I m gonna flash it in future when you will get some coveted award."

THANK YOU SIR.I dont have the clip myself...trying to get my hands on it...cant promise you that....but the award...yeah...sure...that will happen with time...

Rahul said...

kahan gum gaye ho bhaiya?

as for me, i came to the US a brief meeting and was there for only 8 days.

tum sunaao kya chal raha hai?

Anonymous said...

Check this out. http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Google+earth&word2=Windows+Live
Don't know if you can see it. Kya hai ki!! Mere ko to kucch bhi samajh me nahi aara. Tum logan kuch bhi nautanki karte jo mere dimaag ko nahi samajhta. :)

Anonymous said...

Just so you would like to read my blogs on the google/ microsoft war from microsoft's perspective, go to:

spaces.msn.com/sachinsucks